My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 17th

On this day I spied an Egret hunting..

... Turtles sunbathing..

...and noted how big the Moorhen babies are!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

You have no idea how much I love seeing your bird pics, Pat. *One day* I am so going to see them all in real life!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

:D This reminds me of my zoo trip yesterday. I laughed at myself while I was at the zoo, because you've made me fall in love with birds and turtles so much!!! There's elephants and lions and rhinos and bears and I was more interested in the birds and turtles that were all over the place than anything :p I kept saying "look at the stork!!" "I wonder what kind of duck that is!" I thought of you the whole time!

8:10 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE all these pictures, my dear! The two Turtles look like a very dear "couple"....And I am crazy about Egrets---that is a wonderful picture. Those Baby Moorhens are not such babies anymore.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home