My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Case of the Missing Fish...

The Egret isn't the only one who can't find the fish..

8 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

LOL...poor egret...and poor BooBoo Kitty.

8:21 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Very Cute! And as always---FABULOUS Pictures, my dear. I just love Egrets...And dear Boo....What a Handsome devil he is....(Don't tell Sweetie I said that...)

12:58 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Debi: maybe poor Egret but never poor Boo! lol

Naomi: I would never tell your beautiful blue eyed Sweetie!! hahaha

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Cute!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Too funny, Pat. Just toooooo funny.

2:53 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Kathleen and Cath: I keep a ziplock bag with honeynut cheerios in it by my bed as a snack when I read in bed.. each time I unzip the bag Boo has to stick his whole head in it to sniff and be sure it's nothing that he wants!..you'd think he'd know by now that it's always cheerios! argh! lol

3:26 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Ha! :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Cute entry Pat. Helen

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home