My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

DeadEye: On the Move!

I think it's breeding time for the Tri-color herons.

DeadEye came by today and I have to say  he was looking very dapper!  I've never seen his colors look so good, or his beak so iridescent!

(DeadEye: Dapper Dan)

DeadEye: On the Move!

Bless his little bird heart for giving me two shots in movement that came out!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Goodness me, Pat, you take some stunning bird shots, you know? These are superb action shots. I love the reflection in that last one.

(I just sent you a quick e.mail.)

7:14 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh He Looks FABULULOUS! I bet you are right...He is showing his colors to attract a discerning Female....Well, he's got me...! He is very very Elegant, isn't he?

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home