My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Night and Day at the Pond

Evening after major storms...

 

... the Moon, the next morning at 5 am..

Later in the day.. visitors at the Pond..

The Heron was hiding in the reeds..

and the Muscovey Duck paid us a visit..

6 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Morning, Pat! I love the tree silhouettes against the sky. *so* beautiful. And isn't the heron looking magnificent? Must be his breeding plummage or something... or the way you take the photos... but he looks stunning.

6:41 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: he usually doesn't come around after dawn so it was a surprise to see him there.

8:22 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful pictures, as always. How do you get such a fantastic picture of The Moon?? FABULOUS! And the Pond after the storm...WOW!
I've never seen that Duck before--except on your blog.....His whole beak is quite amazing going all the way up past his eyes--unusual in the extreme... and so very colorful!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You take such beautiful pictures, Pat!! I love the pictures of the trees against the sky. So pretty. And I love the duck pictures :D

1:11 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Beautiful pictures Pat.
Hugs, Helen

7:34 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I'd sure like to know what that ugly red face is all about. Anyone ever say?

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home