My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Mailman did Good Again

My girlfriend MIchelle went to the Chiller Show in NJ....

..and this came in the mail ...

Richard Chamberlain, Dr Kildare himself!  And an excellent actor!  Sometimes I feel as if I grew up with him  having seen him in so many things like The Thorn Birds and Shogun. Unfortunately, his last guest appearance was on Desperate Housewives a few years ago.

......and then there's Connor Trinneer.... Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o, Connor!

She called me from the show and Connor talked with me a wee bit!  He's such a cutie and I so enjoyed him in Enterprise and Stargate Atlantis.  I've seen some of his guest appearances on shows but not all of them.  I sure hope he gets another good part soon, I do enjoy watching him!

It's so nice when the mailman brings something other then bills!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Oh wonderful! What a nice thing for Michelle to do. Lovvvve that one of Connor Trinnear. I wonder if his name comes from our Cornish 'Trenear'? So similar. Also wonder if I ought to invest in the Enterprise dvds. Did you watch that, Pat? We never did and am wondering if we should have.

10:02 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: well I emailed you... Connor and the Vulcan made the show for me so I dunno about buying them..can't rent them huh? and see one before you decide to buy or not?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

That's so nice that your friend did that for you. What a wonderful treat to go to your mailbox and get treasures like these.

1:46 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, getting those goodies in the mail is the next best thing to being there, is n't it?
I'm not familiar with the second Actor, at all...He is very very attractive!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

(((Pat))) I miss you!! I have been reading some of your posts and I am impressed with your little garden and all your pics. I wish I had more time to read blogs. Will visit again soon!! Love ya lots!!! : ) xoxo

4:50 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kathleen: yes it is very nice! but seeing them in person is even better lol

Naomi: Connor did "Enterprise" which is Star Trek with Scott Baccula and another sci fi called Stargate Atlantis on tv.

Hi Shelly! Glad to see you around! I guess life is keeping you busy! I hope all is well!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Oh how neat! I really want to go to one of those signings one day.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home