My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

No Birds at the Beach.. :o(

(I will save the shell photo and see if we get oil here.. they do expect it sooner or later)

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Beautiful beach photos, Pat. God, I hope the oil doesn't arrive at all! Awful.

Will be in touch... bit off colour yesterday (so was Scott, so think we may have picked something up on Friday) and am trying to catch up today.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

This is a really beautiful post, thought the beach does look a bit lonely without any birds around :( I especially love the picture of the shells!! I really hope that oil doesn't end up on the beaches over there :( It's all over everything over here and it's so disgusting..big huge brown globs and the poor pelicans look black because they're coated in it :( There are volunteer groups out there washing them.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

No birds, but you still managed to capture some beautiful, beautiful shots, Pat!

8:15 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Lovely day at the Beach, Pat....And lovely pictures to go with the day. Love that one of the path leading to the Beach through the sand....And the Opuntia picture, too.....I pray you don't get that oil slick, but I know it doesn't look good.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home