My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Bits & Pieces..

I snapped a photo of the *stuff* I put together just because I saw it on a photo of a frozen dinner..heh..

This was it when I was read to eat it!.. quite tasteful I might add!

Oh.. speaking of food....

Boo has really taken to watching the 3 goldfish I got him.  The other day he even thought he could catch them by hitting the glass (*snicker*) .  So on Boo's behalf I named the HIS fish:  they are now known as:  Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! heh.. ok, so it's not original! lol

Other happenings...

I can't believe that Del Toro has stepped down from directing the two part Hobbit movie!  (see here)  The good news is that Peter Jackson said that if necessary he will step in and direct it.. that would be MORE than ok with me!!  But I wish they'd get moving on this while Ian can still play Gandalf!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Del Toro stepped down?? Wow! I hadn't heard that! That's crazy. I was looking forward to what he would do with it.

Love the names of the fish :p And that "stuff" that you cooked looks absolutely delicious!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner--that cracks me up!!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

chris: it was taking too long to get off the ground and he had other committments...

Debi: it only seemed right, ya know? lol

5:00 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Ian is one of my biggest concerns as well. Not that I think he's going to drop dead tomorrow, but still, I would hate to see anything happen. He IS Gandalf, no other actor could do that part justice.

I'd like to see PJ direct but cannot imagine that he'll do so, since he did not want to in the first place. I know he would if the film was in jeopardy, but I imagine there are several directors who would like a crack at it. In some ways I hated the idea of the films being made without PJ at the helm, even though Del Toro is one of my favorite directors. Now that he is gone I am afraid of who they might pick to step in.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

breakfast lunch and dinner. I love those fishy names!

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home