My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Addendum ! Addendum!

I saw the moorhens and went out with a piece of bread.. not only are the 6 teenagers there and the 5 younger ones... but SEVEN NEW BABIES! I think we will have a Moorhen Roast soon! LOL .. just kidding!...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

MOREhen, you mean! heh heh. what a prolific pair.

4:49 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Pam: geez, no kidding!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

A roast ! How fun ! Do you know them well enough yet to pull off a good joke at their expense ?

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home