My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Once Upon a Time Wrap-up

This year was not my best for Once Upon a Time.  Although it is my favorite type of book my reading had deteriorated considerably this year.

I sign up for The Journey because I get too obligated to enjoy my reading if I sign for more... but, then I always do read more!  This year wasn't my best but I did manage 9 books.  So I either completed The Journey 9 times or I completed The Journey and Quest the First and then tossed in a few extras just for the fun of it.

Here are the 9 books that I read for this years Challenge.

Enchantment Emporium

The Time Travelers

The Time Thief

The Time Quake

Fairy Rebels

Fablehaven

The Prince & the Pilgrim

The Necromancer

and Magic Thief

If I were to choose a favorite of this group it would be Michael Scott's, The Necromancer.  This whole Nicholas Flamel series has been a really enjoyable read, and like with the others books I look forward to the next installment eagerly!

As always I love Carl's Once Upon a Time challenge!    The only problem being, that no matter how many books I read I wind up reading too many other reviews and my TBR pile grows rather then declines!

I look forward to September and the RIP challenge again this year. I'm already thinking on what books I will read!!

Thanks again Carl!! As always, you do a great challenge !!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You did great, Pat!! And I really want to read the Time Traveler's series and Faery Rebels thanks to you!! Both are on my Paperback Swap wishlist!! Especially Faery Rebels...sounds really good :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Shelley (Book Clutter) said...

My TBR list is growing too! There are a lot of great fantasy books and series out there, I just hope I find time to read them!

12:31 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Chris: oh doing the blame game on MY blog eh? lol lol..thanks Chris I love you!

Shelley: when I first met Carl and Chris and this whole mob my tbr books were FIVE. Yes you read right..5 ! now it's 105!!! They are a bad influence! LOL

5:40 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

I need to do my wrap-up for this too. Need to get back to blogging, full-stop! Just haven't really felt like it to be honest. But you did well, Pat. Much better than me.

6:35 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi Cath: I understand how you feel.. its not easy but trying to be "normal" does help..

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home