My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Bathing Blue Heron

When a Heron decides it's time for a bath...

7 Comments:

Blogger Gavin said...

Beautiful photos, Pat!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

He is such a fine specimen... and you get the feeling he knows it too. heheh.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

If it is as warm there as it is here, I think a bath would be the most logical thing to do. I'd be tempted to dive in with him!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Carl stole the words right out of my mouth! That doesn't look like such a bad idea right now :p You take such beautiful pictures, Pat!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

I love watching birds take baths. It's so cute!

12:42 AM  
Blogger madcobug said...

That last one looks so funny. Can't say the baths helped it's looks lol. Great shots, Helen

2:29 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

FABULOUS Pictures, Pat....He is quite a beauty, usn't he.....!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home