My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Children of the night... Welcome.

 

How To Make an October Photo...

October is nearly here and so I decided to make an "October-ish" photo.  (see above. heh)

I used this old photo of me from 2 yrs ago taken in a cemetery in New Jersey....  (wow! I was thinner and had  hair!)

and layered it over a photo of the moon that I took just the other day....  (old and new woohoo!)

...then I went into paint shop pro and added some "colored smoke" and a boarder and lastly a Dracula quote.  Easy Peasy!  (yes, I know I am reading the Historian in the photo lol)

I guess since I am on my 4th book for the RIP Challenge it wants me to be in the October Mood.. which is not easy here in southern Florida!  But I do try!

9 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

'Easy Peasey'! LOL. I couldn't even *begin* to do it, Pat. Have no clue how to layer photos onto each other so I think your photo is really rather clever. Very atmospheric too.

On your 4th book? Good going. I'm on my 3rd.

8:20 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi Cath! yup.. I read Dracula Dossier, the Somnambulist and Child Thief and now I'm reading Stone's Fall. They all are kinda "pagey" sheesh ..

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I love what you did with the photos Pat. You are in the spirit of the season even if it is hot and humid where you are!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yet another fantastic photo :D Love it!!! I've always just loved that photo of you sitting in the graveyard reading. It's one of my favorites of you!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

What a neat photo! You did a great job.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! Thank you...really needed this one this morning Pat. <3

6:53 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

chris: are you telling me you think I belong in a cemetary?!! ack! lol lol

Tink: thanks, I like playing in paint shop pro

kelly: glad I could help lol

6:03 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

actually very cool !!

11:45 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Pat you did great on those photos. I think you have a talent for that. Helen

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home