My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sunset

I took these photo's a few evenings ago and never got to post them so here they are...

 

I thought the reflection on the pond was great.

 

The next morning I looked up and saw this:

9 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Well thank you for sharing them now. They're beautiful!!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

oh pat.. those are so beautiful.... exquisite

when can I come visit? hee hee

4:27 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Beautiful, Pat. The reflection is stunning but the moon is also amazing. Love them.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Memory said...

Those are gorgeous! I especially like the first one, with the sunset peeking through the dark branches.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I love sunsets and these pictures are just gorgeous.

4:44 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: you're welcome lol

pam : you don't really want to be here..trust me

cath: yeah i liked the moon shot too! lol "sis"!

memory: thanks! I love photos that have natural "framing" too

5:22 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

What a lovely view! I'd have to sit outside and watch it but I bet you get eat up by mosquitoes there by the water...

11:51 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

tink: mosquitoes and "noseemes"..scratch scratch!

7:07 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

BEAYTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home