My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Adventures of Pumpkin Boy

As I entered my bedroom I felt an eeriness fall upon me.  I looked around but saw nothing when suddenly I noticed that Pumpkin boy was not in his usual spot!

I quickly scanned the room for any mystifying clues, when out of the blue I spied Pumpkin Boy on my dresser!  Whew, he was not harmed, but why did he leave the safety of A.C.Bears lap???

The day dawned sunny and once again I found Pumpkin Boy on the move!!  This time he was on my bookshelf looking rather smug.  Hmmm, what is he up to?

Next I found him on my other dresser!   He was beginning to get me worried...

..and for good reason!  I actually found him trying to make friends with the Nazgul!! (stay there and we will have a Smashed pumpkin!)

I guess the Nazgul frightened him and I spotted Pumpkin Boy hiding in my plants.

When he noticed I spotted him he hid again in yet another plant.

...and again...

When next I found him he seemed to have found a new friend!  It reminded him of someone...but he moved on.

Wouldn't you know it... I found him horsing around!

I guess he got thrown off the horses and found himself in the wheat field.

When I next searched I got worried again... this time I found him in Indian Country!

..if you aren't careful you will get your head scalped and your inner's taken out!

... oh now this is just beyond the pale!... Dead Fred must have eaten him!... but he escaped thru Dead Fred's Eye!!!  (groan)

I guess Pumpkin Boy finally realized what was best and found safety in the lap he is always nestled in once more!

And what did this adventure teach Pumpkin Boy??

Well, when I asked him all he did was ask me a question:

Why isn’t Dracula invited to parties?

I stood and wondered, when he blurted out...

Because he’s a ‘pain in the neck’.

*groan* Maybe the Nazgul smacked him on the head after all!

9 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

LOL!!! He is definitely quite the little rascal, isn't he? :D

10:14 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

LoL! hey Debi.. yeah I can't tie him down lol...
(just wanted to do something a little halloweenish ya know?! )

10:17 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Oh, that is a groaner! :) Very fun. Your pumpkin is much more adventurous than mine, who has sat close to his other knit friends on a shelf (with a Grim Reaper Rat) throughout this holiday season.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Pumpkin Boy had quite the Halloween time adventure!

3:59 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hey Carl.. dang it, I can't believe Halloween is here!!!! I have more books to read before I go on to others lol

3:59 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Kathleen.. oh yes it did lol.. sometimes I can't believe I am putting a toy all around to take pictures of ..at MY AGE! lol

4:01 PM  
Anonymous daphne said...

Very cute adventure of a very cute pumpkin!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

LOL! Wonderful post, Pat. I needed a bit of cheering up. ;-)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I've been meaning to comment on this post for DAYS! Loved it Pat...this gave me such a kick...it was just great :D

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home