My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Sunrise

The season must be "changing" and so the sunrises are more dramatic lately.

But even if there wasn't the color in the sky... there's just something about the clouds here that I didn't notice anywhere else I lived.

7:20 am.. the magical hour (until we change the time this weekend)

just look at the contrasts with the white and gray ...

This dead tree gets filled with Vultures now and again.

I can't believe that most people here, sleep thru this sort of view everyday....

Even the reflection in the water shows the clouds beautifully.

Once the sun is up... the animals begin to show  up..

One day I will see the sunrise at the beach!.. but for now the animals and I have ...The Pond.

10 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Stunning pics, Pat. I've never seen sunrises like that... mostly because I'm never up. LOL!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Memory said...

You always post such gorgeous pictures! I especially like the fifth one down.

7:21 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: I should have known that since you are on line so late lol

memory: thanks glad you enjoy them just wish i read faster so i'd have more books and less pictures! lol

6:10 AM  
Blogger Vasilly said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! It makes me want to wake up early every morning to catch the sun rise.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

I'm turning into more of an early riser as I get older. It certainly is such a lovely time of day, with so much promise before it. I especially like the photograph with the clouds reflected in the water. Beautiful!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Margaret said...

Such beautiful photos. I especially like the reflections in the water.

12:41 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Utterly Sublime! The many colors and "the drama" happening in the sky there is quite astounding....! Lovely, Lovely pictures, my dear Pat, as always!

11:19 AM  
Blogger madcobug said...

You took some beautiful pictures Pat. Thanks for sharing them. Helen

8:24 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

I need to be more cognizant about catching sunrises. I am more prone to being up late and gazing at the moon and stars (and lately Jupiter and its moons through my telescope) than I am to be up early to catch the start of the new day. That is a shame.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Sunrise is a beautiful time of day. I walk my dog very early each morning (not on weekends) and I have seen some incredible skys at that hour!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home