My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Halloween!!

When my kids were young... and all else failed.. sheets worked wonders!

"Boooooooo !" (and neener neener neener!)

 

If that doesn't get you... Maxine will !

  Gotta love Maxine!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

And to you, too, my dear...!
You asked about a "Ladies Who Lunch"...No, I haven't had one in quite a while---Just haven't felt up to it and with Sweetie's every-day "Pills" routine, it's been very hard. Someone has to come every day and give him his Meds--It's costly and also, I never know when exactly the person wil be here....My day seems to revolve around this....And I haven't been feeling very well, too.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm behind on posts, but I'm catching up :p I had to say that I just LOVE the picture of your boys!!!! What a great old fashioned costume and a treasure of a picture!!! I wish more people went in costumes like that instead of all of the fancy costumes kids wear these days.

9:53 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

chris: when I was young and even my kids.. poor was still poor.. costumes were made from sheets, or cardboard and tinfoil ..things around the house..change isn't always for the best.. it just puts money in someone else's pocket.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Ooooh, I love the little ghosties!!! So cute!!!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home