My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Never Enough Time!!!

ACK!!!  OMG, this weekend is the end of RIP!!!  I am never going to finish this book on time!!....

I'm on page 228 of 361 !!!... argh!!!!!!!! not fair, not fair I tell ya!

If I could finish it I would have read 3,997 pgs for RIP!  But without this book I've only read 3,610 :o(  *sigh*  That almost 4,000 pgs would be really good for me considering the slump I have been in for the entire year!!!! 

oh,poopie.

crud.

bummer....  

*sniffle & sigh*, arm across my forehead, taking a deep breath.... I cannot go on.... *sigh*... I must go for a night walk and clear my head... 

oh wait.  Maybe not.  I know Jack the Ripper is long gone, plus that happened in England.. but... but...(gulp)  maybe I will forego that walk, heh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenners said...

Oh ... just stay up late and you can finish it!! You still have a few days!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh don't I know the feeling! I only read FOUR books this year for RIP!!!! FOUR! I usually read at least 10. You'll finish this one ;) And OMG I love the button :D I'll email you back soon :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I have this book out from the library right now. I hope I get the chance to read it before I have to return it. Hope you don't scare yourself too much by reading it.

1:14 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Kathleen: as I mentioned.. since it's long past and not a story of "now" I think it was "factual"

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home