My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 2010

But in Florida we still has flowers! I found this White Mandevilla which isn't all that common as the pink  (which I also have).

...and of course some Geraniums.

...and lookey here (below) When the sun is just right...  I believe this would be called a "manmade rainbow"!.. or.. you could call it a fountain, heh.

In the evening the sunset wasn't bad ..

..and as I looked around, I found a little slice of heaven..

And as always... a new morning begins..November 11,2010, Veterans Day..

8 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

love that first shot! So pretty :-)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Is that your dad, Pat?

Beautiful photos... the sunset is sublime. And I always love your moon shots.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Lovely photos, all of them!

1:32 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Janet: thanks! I see you've moved your blog "back home"! lol

Cath: no.. it's my brother

thank you Kathleen...i don't seem able to write without taking pictures!

2:37 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful pictures, my dear Pat. Such Sunsets and Sunrises, too....GORGEOUS!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous photos, Pat!! Reminds me of my flowers! Only in the south do we have flowers just starting to bloom like Spring while everyone else is starting to get snow!!! And I just adore the sunset picture!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

naomi..it's sort of funny.. you like my "new photos" and I love the "photos of your life"! I think it's a mutual admiration society we have about our photos! lol

chris: hi baby boy.. it was fantastic talking with you yesterday!! yes we have flowers all year pretty much... but i still miss having a proper (and longer) spring and fall!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh, I like your OLD pictures, too! LOL! In fact I love "old" puctures, in general. So much History is encompassed in photographs from an earlier time....
About Lillian G. It was disappointing to find out all this about her, but, it certainly doesn't take away from her talents or her contribution to Film and The Theatre.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home