My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving is Nearly Here

But until it is here... we can remember Thanksgivings from the Past...

back in the days of black and white film! My son George (whose face it whited out) was not a year old yet.. and now he's forty-four!  Damn, that hurt to even say that!!

Then color came along.. and digital !  I hope you all have a great Turkey for the Holidays!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Wishing you a wonderful holiday this year Pat. I'll be in Hawaii with my sweetie enjoying some warm sun and beautiful sunsets. I'm not sure if we will eat turkey or not but I'm pretty sure I might drink a few mai tais!

2:11 PM  
Blogger fiction-books said...

Hi Pat,

Are you having family over for the Thanksgiving holidays?

If we can get a flight, can we gatecrash? That turkey looks delicious!!!

Yvonne

4:43 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh I just love it when you post old pictures :D They put such a smile on my face!!! They're lovely!!!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Lovely family photos, Pat. And that turkey looks perfect. I hope you get a nice cool day for Thanksgiving.

9:38 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE the Old Pictures Pat...
It is hard to fathom how time fly's....I still csnnot get over the fact that 1970 is 40 years ago....OR that 1980 is 30 years ago...HELP!

Have a lovely Turkey Day, my dear. It will be very quiet here.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home