My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day

If  pictures says a thousand words... then here's a few thousand about my Turkey Day.

(above: stock for gravy)  (below: da boid!)

(below: taking out the stuffing)

(below: the table.  Turkey.stuffing.gravy.brussel sprouts. cranberry sauce and salad)

(below: Boo made sure he got his share of handouts from my friend Ella !)

(below: mmmmm I see plenty of Turkey soup in my future!)

I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a most glorious, tummy filled, day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too Pat... and many many more :D

3:54 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Happy belated Turkey Day! Seeing your pictures makes me want to jump back in time and do the eating all over again. Yum!!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

This all looks lovely, Pat. And I'm really glad you had company and such a nice meal on Thanksgiving. I'll join you in some of your nice soup. I'm still not eating properly and to my shock discovered that I'd lost 10lbs over this last week of illness. Now to stop putting it right back on...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home