My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dah Boo-Boy

Boo:   Sleepy-boy..

Boo.... and his Blankie..

Boo: Big Yawn (big mouth!)

Boo reading???.....

BIG Boo trying to get into small box...

Whew, I"m glad to see that I'm not the only fat ass in this home!!!!  heh..

8 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Those are some outstanding pictures!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

That last one is so funny! Boo really is such a beautiful cat, Pat. I love seeing your photos of him.

12:06 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Thanks Donna.. and he knows when the camera is out and usually makes sure I can't get a decent photo of him!

Cath..he's a pistol alright lol..

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Boo is such a pretty cat! I love the one of him all curled up and sleeping. Wish I could sleep so well!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

That is hilarious! I hope you don't find yourself crawling into boxes often in your spare time.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

Pictures of Boo! He's such a gorgeous cat, Pat. And you are a wonderful photographer. ^-^

8:58 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kathleen: me too!!! lol

carl: well..no..but a fat ass is a fat ass! lol

Shanra: not really.. just patient and lucky lol

9:05 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Such sweet pictures, Pat....He looks Smashing! The Boo Boy is a sweetheart!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home