My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Even Grebe's Have to Eat

The Pond has been very quiet and so when I watched the Grebe foraging for food I thought I'd take some snaps.. I wasn't quick enough to get him "tail up".. he's a fast little critter!

2 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I always love seeing everyone who frequents The Pond! Are many of them on Christmas break? (lol).
Always lovely to see your Fine Feathered Friends, Patr.

MERY CHRISTMAS, my dear...I hope your day is a truly wonderful one!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

The pond does sure look pretty and peaceful.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home