My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Pond in December

 Hard to believe it's after Christmas when the trees here look like this!  (well they did until a big wind *cold front* came thru)

But it has been rather cold (is there such a word for florida?) So I was surprised to see the Egret pay us a visit.

And of course there are always plenty of piggies.. oh.. I mean Ibis!

Actually, for the most part, the pond is very quiet.  I wonder if "next year" will bring any new birds to the pond?

2 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I just love all these Birds, my dear.....They are all so BEAUTIFUL...The Egret---so Elegant in all it's Tallness....And The Ibis, too....So sweet to see pictures of them as this year is ending!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY DEAR PAT....May 2011 be a Healthy, Happy, and Properous year for you and yours.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

some gorgeous colors

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home