My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Som'thin' a Bit Different

Look! A Peacock!...

....nope not a Heron

....not an Egret

....nor a Moorhen,

....but a Peacock!

Purrrdeeeeee isn't he?

 

Oh... and a horsie! heh

I happened to go out with my girlfriend to look at a little doggie she might want to adopt and the people had loads of animals around so besides the doggie I took these pictures... it's a small break from the pond birds!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bellezza said...

I love animals, too, and the 'make-up' on a peacock is almost hard to believe is natural. ;)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

The colours on a peacock are so beautiful. You don't realise until you see close-up pics like yours. It looks like someone embroidered a loads of little nobs on his head. :-)

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

Mrs. Peacock did it in the Hall with the rope !!! You can't pin it on Mr. Green THIS time...

8:04 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE thise close shots of The Peacock....Such a BEAUTIFUL Bird...But very loud, I hear...lol!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow, that peacock sure is pretty!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home