My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Anhinga Outside My Door

The other day I looked outside and saw the female Anhinga drying her wings.  You'd think when she was done she'd fly away but nooooo, she waddles back into the water and dives under to go fishing again!

 

 

7 Comments:

Blogger Vivienne said...

Gorgeous photos! She obviously had to be dry before she would swim again.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

She's beautiful! As are your photos! As usual. :D

1:25 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

SJE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! And your pictures are, as always...FABULOUS!

4:53 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

"SHE"....And I swear, I did not read the comment before me...lol!

4:54 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

vivienne: obviously lol

thanks Debi.

Naomi:imagine what I could do if I knew how to work my camera?!! lol

5:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Such a beautiful bird :) And beautiful photos :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow, what a majestic creature!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home