My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Happening at the Pond

I looked out and saw this in the pond...

...then I saw this..

..and then the man walked away and I saw where he was headed..

...to this! (our mechanism for our fountain)

...then he did this..

and bingo....then we had this!

Taaa-daaa... the fountain is back!  *yeah I know, you didn't know it was gone..heh.. minor detail!*

 

 

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hooray for a fixed fountain \o/ :p Now the ducks have something to play in again, lol.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Wooooo! Exciting stuff. Peter would be out there trying to help. heheh

6:12 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Good one! I was worried for a minute there that you were going to have boats cruising around in your pond!

7:47 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

How wonderful that you have it back, Pat...!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home