My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Talk About a Surprise!

Look what I found at my door yesterday! (giggle) It's from my "sister" Cath, across the pond!

a gorgeous calendar from Devon and Cornwall AND a wee Dragon!

Here is the back to show you thumbnails of all the pictures ... what I wouldn't give to see them all in person!

...and here's a better shot of my dragon! Ohhhh... hmmmmm... Cornwall and a Dragon...oooohhhh, I wonder if it's Merlin's dragon??!!!!!

No I don't suspect it is but...ya know.. Cornwall and all that *giggle*.  I was thrilled to see the package !  Cath and I thought it was lost!

Thank you again Sis!!! And P. too of course!!  Big cyber hugs!!! 

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

So glad it got there at last, Pat. Can't believe it took a whole month. But apparently it's happened a lot this year with UK to US post. Not sure why but other friends have reported the same thing. Anyway, you are so welcome.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Beautiful gifts Pat. Enjoy!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

That calendar looks spectacular! What lovely gifts! :D

8:57 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Gorgeous! Dragon and the calendar. Enjoy them both, Pat!! (nice gifts too Cath)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home