My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

When bored take stupid photo's!

Although it was warm out.. it "looked" like winter!

..and so I did what any 66 year old female does..

I took pictures of my teddy bears!

Ooooh, and I found me a new kitty at the thrift store...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

LOL, Pat!!! My favourite is the little pink one. And I have teddies too, and a chicken named Chickotay - well I am a dyed in the wool Trekkie!

2:19 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE Teddy Bears and I too have a collection...All of them are sodt and squuzeable, just like yours!!! There is nothing like a WONDERFUL group of Teddy's---except maybe a Beautiful White Living Cat!! (lol)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I love Teddy Bears too! We are never to old to enjoy them!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home