My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Below the Pond

Ok.. so, I feed this one fish and one soft-shelled turtle at times and finally decided to try to get some photo's of them...  this is the result.

Here's Mr/Ms Turtle...

and Mr. Fish..

So there you have it...  two of the many below the water here at the Pond!

10 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

And now we have underwater pics! My God, Pat, you should be working for a magazine or something. Stunning.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Mr. Turtle looks like he might be a very pissed off individual.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow, your pond is just full of life. That turtle is wonderful.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love the fish pic so much :D I agree with Cath...you really should be working for a magazine or something! You take such amazing photos!

10:57 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath & Chris: I think they would want someone who knew their camera and knew what they were doing LOL.. that wouldn not be me! hahahahaha

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

That turtle looks incredibly big!

4:16 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

about 1/2 grown shanra.

oh.. make that Mama Fish!.. the babies hatched and it looks like 100 tiny tiny babies around her constantly now!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Great pictures, Pat....I love being able to see those underwater Turtles....I have never seen a Turtle's neck stretched out like that....And the eyes.....WOW!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Cp said...

Is the pond in your yard or nearby? Sorry if that's a silly question, but it's been so long since I've talked to you. You were still living in my hometown of Jersey. It's me, the artist formerly known as Kiyotoe. Now my friends call me husband and father of two, lol.

How are you Pat?

7:40 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

wow! hi Kiyotoe!..congratulations! Last I heard you had one baby and now two!!! I live in a "circle" of apartments in fla for the elderly and low income.. in the middle of the circle is a pond which draws many florida birds and often I photograph them for my blog.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home