My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jonathan Seagull Meets Gre-be Coot

Today is the day of Jonathan Seagull and Gre-be Coot!

I walked the mile walk today around the pond 5 times which wasn't easy but that's another story. I noticed "Jonathan Seagull" hanging around, all by himself.. just resting...watching....wondering...

After my walk I went and grabbed the camera... and bread of course!  This got Jonathan Seagulls attention (and the dang Ibis too)

My little Gre-be figured food was around and did his slinky swim over near me..

He does the "low head" swim when he doesn't want to be seen. (yeah right Gre-be!)

 

But, Jonathan took notice...

....he scoped out Gre-be but was more interested in food!

..Jonathan let the Greb-be know he meant business!

...then ignored him.

But Gre-be got the last word in!       That's m'boy!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

I can imagine how that conversation went lol!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

I love Jonathan giving Greb-be what for! lol.

10:17 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

tink: I think Gre-be let him know this was HIS pond! lol

Cath: too funny isn't it?!! I guess they get their messages known even if they are a different species!

10:42 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

They are both sooo Dear....! Your pictures are pretty amazing, Pat....Truly!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

These are such great shots you got!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

My goodness, what a beautiful bird!

I love your bird pictures, Pat. (Even though I rarely comment on anything, but I feel bad saying the same thing over and over.) You always get such great shots! And they always cheer me up when I see them. ^-^

Hope you're having a lovely day, sweetie!

5:46 PM  
Blogger cj said...

Pat -

Don't be too hard on Jonathon. He looks awful young to me. Only babies have those brown spots so maybe he's turned around and confused and in need of some bird fostering...

But you're pictures are wonderful as always.

cjh

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home