My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Spring has Sprung..

..Spring has sprung..

...the grass has riz..

..I wonder where the Robins is..

Well.. they are right here in Vero Beach and have successfully taken off towards the north!   Spring is on the way to you guys up north!!

The Robins fly thru Vero for one day each year and this day was March 3rd.. unfortunately I was busy charging my rechargeable batteries for my camera!  When I finally got some batteries in the camera the Robins were mostly gone but I did manage 3 shots..

I was so mad at myself because when I first looked out the bare trees were *covered* with Robins..  at least I did get one small "multiple" shot!

When they grace us with their presence ..it's brief, and it's (for the most part) constant movement.. fly, fly, fly.. I was so glad they decided to rest!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kailana said...

The sun is shinning here! I think spring will be here soon...

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Those robins are something else. I am so happy that Spring is coming. I've had enough of the rain and the cold for one winter.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Trying to work out how many posts I'm behind with your blog, Pat. I thought it was just this one... lol. I love the robins. Shame about missing the main event - story of my life. ;-))))

8:04 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kelly: hooray! h ahaha

kathleen:I remember the feeling well..up north winter is toooo long.. down here summer is toooo long!

cath: LOL "story of my life" cracked me up!! must be because it's mine too hahaha

8:07 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

OMG Those robins are BEAUTIFUL!!! What a treat for you to see them all :D

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home