My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Moon Clouds...

Two nights ago was a full moon, and when possible I try taking photo's.  Not real sure why since one full moon looks like another but I did.  There were some clouds going by which made me unable to really get "focused" pictures but I thought it looked pretty neat anyway.... here's the series of pictures I took with the clouds going by.

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

These are such beautiful shots. The moon is so magical when it is full.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

You're so right... these are incredibly neat!

11:40 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Kathleen: thanks! I have to admit, they are different lol

Hey Sis: yeah they did come out neat, which the moon part under the clouds was clear though oh well.. I point and shoot, what do I really expect lol

2:37 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Okay--that was just amazingly cool! :)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home