My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 13, 2011

BooBoo's Newest Possession

While in the aisle concerning "cat stuff" at the grocery store I found this small item.  It was a "pop up cube".  it was a small square, flat package and I could see that it said when you undo the band it pops  up into this cube with round openings for the cat..

so... for under 4.00 I decided to give it a try..

These are pictures of Boo "giving it a try"...

...it seems to be working.

.... two positions and still sleeping.

I think it was approved!

I know it's been a long time between book reviews but Wise Man's Fear is huge! lol.. I am almost at 1/2 way through the 994 pages, so it will be awhile.  I just didn't want my blog to sit idle.  (besides, Boo thought you'd like to see his newest possession!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

These pictures are adorable! It definitely looks like Boo is enjoying his new play/sleep area.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Always love cute Boo pics. Can't have a cat as am allergic but I share Boo vicariously. :-)

7:05 AM  
Blogger animewookie said...

Awwww, he's the cutest!!! He looks so happy in his cube :D

7:32 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

We have one of those pop up cubes that we bought for DK, and I put in storage after DK passed away. When we got Nyx last year I went and pulled it and the 'sleeping cave' out of storage and she also loves both of them... Nyx particularly likes 'hiding' in the pop-up till the dog walks by and 'popping out of it at her. We call it being the jack in the box LOL!

Have you tried a crinkle sack? If you find one of those cheap, grab it. Most kitties love the sound it makes

11:13 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

This looks like a delightful NEW Toy! I wonder of "Sweetie" would like something like this? He has no interest in Paper Bags, or Boxes, which amazzes me---But that is who he is! Boo looks so dear in this cozy place...!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home