My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Dental Offices Never Looked So Good!

So.. I posted a full view of this Dental office I went to with my girlfriend on FB but now I want to show parts a bit closer with the full view at the end..

 

 

Put them all together and you have this fantastic mural!

Boy... Dentists offices never looked like this before!

4 Comments:

Blogger animewookie said...

Wow!!! That might make me not hate going to the dentist so much...lol :D

10:54 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Wonderful to chat to you this evening, Pat. And thank you for your birthday wishes.

I love the mural! Or 'Muriel' as Alan Titchmarsh would say. Might make you even want to go to the dentist just to sit and look at it.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Bellezza said...

It looks very calming! I went to a dentist once who had posters on his ceiling, but they never achieved quite the same effect as this mural.

7:21 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

This Is FANTASTIC!!!! And I love that there is so much to look at and lose yourself in as you wait for the "Ax-Man"....!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home