My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, May 09, 2011

Enter at Your Own Risk

I just thought I'd get some book lovers hearts going this morning....

 

Fortunately, for me.. the used book prices were not conducive to the ones I have seen before.. not even close!  However I did search for one or two that I've not been able to find anywhere..and still didn't find them.

Oh and there were 5 more aisles just like these two!

5 Comments:

Blogger animewookie said...

You'll get plenty of oooos and ahhhhhs from me...looks like a very good time. Even if you didn't find your bargains, it's still fun to look :D

6:51 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Oh my giddy aunt. Just getting my coat......

10:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Holy shit! LOL...I would've died seeing all of that :p

10:35 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Good Lord! This place looks like a Treasure Trove!!! But it sounds like the prices were kind of out-of-sight....!
A Good Thing, wasn't it Pat? (lol) And no doubt just as well you couldn't find some things you were hoping for.....!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

This would be a very dangerous place for me to find myself!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home