My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Birthday to my "Sis" Across the Pond

(ummm not MY pond... the BIG pond!)

Just want to wish Cath (from Read_Warbler) a very Happy Birthday!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger animewookie said...

Ohhh, yay!!! Happy Birthday Cath!! and many more :D

10:13 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Happy Birthday to Cath! And Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Thank, Sis. I have to say, my age is starting to scare me... ;-p

And thank you to Kelly and Carl. Hope you both have a really nice day today.

12:16 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks Carl.. hope Mary has a great one too!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home