My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh Where, Oh Where Can You Be?

chick 1: hey can you see mom?

chick 2: Where's mom?

chick 3: Hey mom! come out, come out wherever you are!

Chick 1: hey pop have you seen mom?

Chick 2: *waiting breathlessly*

Chick 3: Ok mom, enough of this... where the hell are ya?

chick 1: MOM!!!!!!

all 3 chicks: a little piece of bread and we'll all behave!

mom & dad: *yeahrightsure!*

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Great story to go with the pictures!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

OMGosh--they are so stinkin' cute!!!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks Kathleen..

LOL Debi..

2:46 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Ohhhhh, they are so very cute!!! LOVE IT! A darling group of pictures, Pat.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home