My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Pond Morning..

 Well, what do you know?!  A SunRISE instead of a sunset!

 

 

Then I looked around to see what I could photograph...

First, a little squirrel posed nicely.

(lotsa ducks this morning)

 

(a new bud opening)

A Cow Egret in full mating colors.

(pretty little thing)

...And that's this morning at the Pond!

6 Comments:

Blogger cj said...

I love your photos! The squirrel looks so cute and the sunrise is lovely.

But, I can't remember ever seening a picture of a duck with its eyes closed before. How cool.

Thanks for sharing.

cjh

8:40 AM  
Blogger animewookie said...

Once again, your pics amaze me. I'm tellin ya, I have the same camera, but alas...not the same skill :D

9:29 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Beautiful sunrise, Pat. And a sleeping duck has to be unusual...

6:42 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

gorgeous shots Pat!

10:12 AM  
OpenID wereadtoknow said...

Such gorgeous photos! So jealous - we don't get nearly that much wildlife out and about where I live!

1:12 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures, Pat....The Ducks are so beautiful and that Egret...MAGNIFICENT!!!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home