My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

There Be Ducklings Here!

Have a look see...................

 

 

 

The Moorhens have all but deserted the pond so this is fabulous to my eyes!

6 Comments:

Blogger animewookie said...

Awwww YAY!!!! Babies :D They are so cute, I can't stand it...lol

8:00 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Oh my gosh, Pat, they're *adorable*!!!! (All I get here is mice...) I hope you take more pics as they grow.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

How cute are they??? Did I ever tell you that I was given a duck egg one time and actually managed to get it to hatch? The little guy was adorable and followed me everywhere. :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

They are so cute!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

THEY ARE DARLING!!! So Very Sweet, Pat....BRAVO!!!!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Hi all: sorry to say we are down to two ducklings. I have no idea what happened to the other two..

JJ: lol too funny.. you were a mama duck!! without mirrors they couldn't tell you didn't look like them! lol

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home