My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Long, long ago...

Long, long ago.. before "wall stickers"... I painted my sons bedroom wall....  I had never painted anything to large before nor since!  Maybe it wasn't the greatest.... but it was done with love.

Along with me, they were big Star Trek Fans.. to this day my oldest can tell you scenes from episodes and names of episodes etc.  I am lousy at Trivia.. I just watched because I liked it ..and of course because of Dr McCoy!  woohoo! lol.

(enter the Klingons! ....)

7 Comments:

Blogger animewookie said...

OMG!! Pat those are amazing..You are quite the talented lady :D

4:37 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Did you say, 'It wasn't the greatest'? I'm not sure what you think is 'good' then, Pat, because that looks wonderful to me. Far better than anything I could manage...

9:08 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

What an awesome thing to do for your son!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Damn Pat! You never cease to amaze me with you skills :)

2:44 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

ahh see? this is why we have "friends" because they only see "good" no matter what! lol.. truthfully it was the only time I tried painting with an airbrush.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

"not the greatest"? Oh, Pat, but this looks wonderful! (And seriously, airbrush-painted? That must've been so hard to get right!) You're way too hard on yourself, hun.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Much, much better than wall stickers!!!

By the way, Jeff left you a comment, after your comment, in my Beat Summer Heat post regarding his kids and Star Trek. Wanted to make sure you saw it since it was left directly for you.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home