My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Randomly Around the Apartment.

Sometimes Weekends are boring...

At least that's the way Boo feels about it.  See how he lounges around on his coffee table that I made just for him?!  Well.. that's how HE see's it!

...sometimes I look at him and he seems waaay deeeep in thought.

Even more boring is the top of my refrigerator.  There it is: A Candle, A jar and a Pony Tail Palm.  Doesn't everyone have a refrigerator top like that?

..well, if not I bet nearly everyone has stuff like this on their refrigerator door! (please don't tell me I am the only weird one that does this!)

I jumped into the eating area to take this shot..

I think a faery home would look great under the greenery don't  you?!!  (geez I hate it when something like these dang faery homes gets stuck in my head!)

and lastly:  Turkey Chili with Zucchini... just as it began to cook.

closer look so you can get hungry.

I tell ya.. I lead one exciting life here in the old folks development!

Oh, one thing did happen to me this morning...someone I know on FB did manage to get my heart beating (can't begin to thank them lol)...

It seems that the Kennedy Space Center is having a little a bit of Science Fiction thrown in with the Real Deal.  It will be called Star Trek Live.. follow the link to see what it's about~ It's a neat thing for Star Trek Fans.  It quickly brought to mind of when the Original Trek Cast went to see the "Enterprise"!

I guess that's enough rambling...  catcha later!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Heheh... will you look at those flared trousers on the Trek crowd.

I'm inviting myself to share your turkey dinner tonight, Pat. It's gotta be warmer over there than it is here. (just joking, I'll take the rain any day...)

Love seeing pics of your place with wonderful Boo and even your fridge. :-)

8:47 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

yup gotta love the flaired pants! ..but they were comfy!
Got lots of turkey chili! common over! lol.. the apt pics are called being bored and its so hot here already no action around the pond to post!

8:50 AM  
Blogger animewookie said...

I used to have a palm like that..our cat used to chew it...lol

9:32 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Laughing at Kelly's cat. ;-)))) I love the way bloggers make me giggle.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

The pants *were* comfy and I love my couple of pairs of winter woollen flared pants that I own. They keep my over large posterior warm. Well something has to. 8-D

9:37 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Boo looks so sweet, to me. I LOVE the way Cats lounge....I wish I could get my body into the positions they cam....lol...Your Apartment is so neat....
I have things pn my refridgerator but not "neat" like that...Mine is all rambily and random....!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

That turkey chili looks yummy! My refrigerator is full of magnets from all of my travels. Sometimes I think I should take them all down and have a nice clean refrigerator but there are just too many memories from my trips!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home