My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Senior Health Care Solution

 

5 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Tragic isn't it really? Peter and I have said on many occasions that we could live happily in the US except that we wouldn't be able to afford the healthcare. Not with his health problems.

6:54 PM  
Blogger animewookie said...

I found myself laughing out loud and also feeling melancholy at the same time because this is unfortunately sooooo true. Great post Pat

7:57 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

A Perfect Soulution!!! Leave it to "Maxine" to figure this out!! This is very funny and shockingly true!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Funny and sad, but too true!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Albert Segal said...

Requesting online long term care insurance quotes is not purportedly intended for one to be able to save on annual premium. Although this is part of the plan, it is not the main purpose. Potential buyers of long term care insurance policies are advised to clinch quotes from reputable insurance companies to get a clear idea of how they want their health care plan to turn out.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home