My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beginning to End...

 

Mercury. Gemini. Apollo. Shuttle.  With Love and Sadness in my heart......

......... the end.

7 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I thought of you these last few days, Pat...And especially, this morning....I know how you LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, The Space Program....! It is a sad day. One can only hope that this isn't really the END of The Space Program.

9:37 AM  
Blogger animewookie said...

Awwww :( It is really sad, I know they'll have to bring it back...eventually. After all we *are* going to live out there someday :D

1:26 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

hard for me to think about.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Too tragic. I hate it.

6:46 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

naomi: no it's not but it is for anything I will ever get to see..any slowdown is not a good thing I still believe we are on an unstable planet.

kelly: that's true but like with other things they feel there's no rush..and when it's too late ..its too late.

Pam : i had a good cry for all those that really thought the "giant leap" would continue to move us forward

Cath:if i were an astronaut i would expect to keep moving forward .. i do think the shuttle went on too long and that we should have gone back to the moon ...

7:26 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

It's really hard to believe that it has come to an end...

5:32 PM  
Blogger Gavin said...

It makes me sad. I just hope that at some point people smarten up and realize we to get out into space!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home