My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Think I Used a 1/2 a Box of Tissues!

I found these farewell speeches  over at  CarrieK's blog

Books and Movies.  and immediately bawled my eyes out. ... so be prepared if you are a Harry Potter Fan and make sure you have lots of tissues before playing these videos!

 

 

 

 

I will miss all of the regulars in the HP series that's for sure..and what makes it harder is much of the things they will do in England will never reach America... :o(  

Less than one week before the final movie.. but who's counting?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I saw these on Carrie's blog last night. You are so right about needing tissues to watch them. Emma Watson's really got to me. I can't wait to see the movie but will probably wait a few weeks for the big crowds to die down before I go.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Hard to believe it is all at an end!

4:53 PM  
Blogger animewookie said...

Ok, minor break down but I'm alright now....Oh, wait, one more, but I think it's over....nooo, not quite, but almost....
I thank you Pat, this shall probably happen the entire day...lol
Emma...she really got me :'(

11:36 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

lol kelly! glad you aren't emotional over it h ahahahaha

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K. said...

Just imagine how many tissues we'll need when we see the actual film!

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home