My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Following Links

Michael Scott (of Nicholas Flamel fame) put a link up showing Puzzlewood Forest in Coleford, England.  It is supposedly the forest that gave Tolkien some ideas.... and if you check it out you will see why!  Fantastic place.. I must go there one day! ...for as it inspired Tolkien as Middle Earth..so does it look much like my very own Kesterwood Forest!

http://www.kuriositas.com/2011/07/puzzlewood-tolkiens-inspiration-for.html

http://www.puzzlewood.net/

From there I followed a link that took me to sculptures by David Goode's site... gotta love his work!!  If you don't like his work you don't like Fantasy!

http://www.david-goode.com/

I want one of everything he's made!!!..doh!  ok ok so I'll settle for one.. as a pressie from anyone who wants to buy me one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

The woods are stunning and so are his sculptures. I like the one of the pixie asleep in a dish of marshmallows.

6:21 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I want the one called "Worty Slugmuncher"...Frogs are Good Luck and bring money...!
Goode's sculpture is really WONDERFUL...I can see why you want one of each...lol!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home