My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Gator-aid...

The pictures will tell the tale....

7 Comments:

Blogger Kailana said...

That is something you would never see here!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

I can breathe again now I know you're not going to rush out there tomorrow morning and wrestle that alligator. :-)

12:18 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh-My-Lordy!!! He is BIG...! Do they speculate how he got un there??
Well, it's good to know he is safe and very good to know ALL the Birds are safe from him....!

12:39 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kelly: never expected to see it here either! LOL

Cath: dang it, lost my opportunity to be famous!

Naomi: they just walk from other ponds or get here thru large canals of water...

7:29 AM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Pat I quit getting alerts from Google and lost track of you. I finally found you through Google because I remembered the name of your blog. I am glad that they got that gator. He could destroy a lot of the other wildlife and probably has. Take care of yourself.
Hugs,
Helen

2:21 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Handbags for everyone!

Just kidding!!!

So glad your visitor got his walking papers.

11:58 AM  
Blogger animewookie said...

OMG Carl!!! You are not right...lol
Pat, glad you don't have to think about the big guy anymore...scary stuff :0

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home