My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Life at the Pond

Three new *chicklets*..

(Moe..Larry..& Curly.."Hey, where'd everybody go?" )

Small TriColor Heron ...*fishin' *

Last nights sunset..

7 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

you make me laugh with their names and their conversation!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

You changed your header... love it!

Cute moorhen chicks, and beautiful sunsets.

6:19 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Those cute moorhens again. I just love them. Beautiful shots of that gorgeous sunset. Helen

8:43 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Those chicks are so cute!

9:18 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Awwwww, Such sweer babies! They are Darling!!! As always, your pictures are sooo very special....Lovely Heron and BEAUTIFUL Sunset...!

11:08 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

"SWEET" Babies...! My finger slipped, as usual.....

11:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Awwwww…they are so cute :D

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home