My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Creepiness Outside My Door!

I looked outside just the other day and saw this happening on the far side of the pond... kinda creeped me out.

...remind you of a movie maybe?

..it got even more spookey when they all sat quietly on the telephone wires.  I began to imagine the ghost of Alfred Hitchcock appearing...

.... ACK!...

9 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

You're too funny!

1:09 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Sometimes we droves of blackbirds like that especially in winter. Helen

3:47 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

You got your own RIP pics!!! LOL. I love the colours and atmosphere. Great pics, Pat.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Cath is right, you have your own RIP photos now! And you're right, huge flocks of birds always make me think of The Birds....or when the crows etc fly too near me.

7:38 PM  
Blogger animewookie said...

Oooooo, and a dark ominous cloud too...creeeepy..Love it!!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

When we see that here it means winter.... I feel like the birds just got back and then will be leaving!

9:55 PM  
Blogger smellincoffee said...

This happened once at a neighbor's house. The creepy thing is that an elderly gentleman had just died there, leaving his widowed wife alone.

9:25 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Very Very Spookey....! I can see why you felt that Hitchcock and Tippi Hedren came a-visiting...! LOL!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Yikes, this definitely reminds me of The Birds. I was afraid of birds for so long after seeing that movie as a child. I don't know what my parents were thinking by letting me watch it!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home