My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Before Star Trek There Were Westerns.

I thought I'd play a little game...

Before DeForest Kelley became known as Dr McCoy from Star Trek, he made westerns.

I've posted some photo's here and want to see if you can name the western that the photo is from!

Good luck! (and no cheating!)  Everyone should be able to get "one"!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Fastige said...

I don't know the movies, but I love how the OK corral sign is pointing right at him :D

9:56 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kelly: see?! I said at the beginning that everyone could guess at least one! lol

11:28 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I was never a big Western fan, till now----And I cannot get anyone but the OK CORRAL.....lol! The one with Henry Fonda? Is that where he is a Gambler??? I'm really bad at this!
GREAT Pictures, Pat!

4:07 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I should know this!!! Aaagh! I know he starred in a Western series.....my memory is different since Oct 22, and things I should recall I can't :-( I'd cheat and look it up, but that would be cheating! lol Meanwhile, LOVED looking at these photos. Thanks, Pat!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home