My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

6 Turtle Doves......

Ok .. so it isn't 6 Turtledoves... It's only 6 Christmas Pictures  !  But this post wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for my friend Debi who insists on sending me things at Christmas!

For instance...this year I got me a Christmas Candy Moose!

My girlfriend Dottie will be envious! (not really but it sounds good lol)   She loves Christmas Moose's (moose's?)  and seems to collect them.. So now I can tell her I have my own Christmas Moose!!!

Also came a little framed Christmas Tree. Which went right under the tree !

I don't know how Debi finds the time to do all the things she does, let alone concern herself with buying and making and sending things out to probably everyone she knows!  Thank you so very much Debi. (x0x0x0x0). I hope you and your wonderful family have the best Christmas ever!!  And a Healthy and Happy 2015!!

Here's a few more photo's I took...

It's still 9 days away... but I hope everyone that celebrates Christmas has the best one ever!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

It all look wonderful, Pat. Love Debi's embroidery. She is so talented!!

11:20 AM  
OpenID dastevensish said...

Oh my, but you are too sweet, dear lady!!! And nope--I definitely don't send gifts to everyone I know. Just the very special ones who hold a place in my heart! *HUGS*

7:06 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

What a lovely Christmas area you have now, Pat! and love the embroidery from Debi and chocolate stuffed moose.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home