My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 20th: Birth Day of DeForest Kelley

A small tribute in photo's.

The first 2 photo's are of DeForest and Carolyn at the North Shore Animal League.  One of their favorite charities.  There is a Fund set up at North Shore in DeForest and Carolyn's name.

Below is a favorite poster of mine.  The Artist is Drew Struzan.  An artist who actually caught him right.

..close up of his face .

Next are 2 photo's I took of DeForest when he did conventions.

The next picture is one Carolyn took that De posed for next to a silly Wanted Poster I had made up for him for his birthday.  He enjoyed his cowboy years.

Next are 3 personal photo's

And Lastly a photo I took of DeForest when he received his star on the Walk of Fame.

His Birthday is never forgotten.  I don't always make many posts about De or Carolyn.. just because my heart has never healed, and never will.  Some days I can look at photo's of them.. someday's I cannot.   This year I wanted to "see him", and remember all the happiness they brought me.

Happy  95th Birthday De!

4 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

*HUGE HUGS*

2:18 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

A wonderful tribute to this delightful man, Pat.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

You have definitely lead a very interesting life! Thanks for sharing these moments. :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger PeterandNaomi Hodgetts said...

Hello Pat, that sounds way to familiar but I don't know what surname to use and I am English which means manners are different (non-existent these days sadly)
So please excuse my English, but I just want to ask if you would share more of the de-lightful De? I read on a comment of a problem between you and kris Smith, I can't remember the exact comment but Kris put on her book a recorded phone message from kris & pat, that's you right? This is a concern to me as I know De loved both of you and others, as many is possible for one human being except perhaps special time for those with an extra special connection i.e. yoursef. Please tell more for yourself and for those who whould never have the chance to meet him. I hope you are keeping well and i love your posts so please keep posting. naomi.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home